The Right Spot

Friday, July 30, 2004

A-Z Get to know you

I got this from a board i post on, thought id share!

A - Age: 28
B - Band listening to right now: Usher
C - Future Career: who knows
D - Dad's name: Ken
E - Easiest person to talk to: my husband and my sister
F - Favorite song: right now, Burn and My Immortal
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: neither
H - Hometown: Antioch, TN
I - Instruments you can play: used to play trumpet, now nothing
J - Job: Pre-K teacher
K - Kids: 2 girls
L - Longest car ride ever: AZ to TN
M - Mom's name: Mari
N - Number of siblings you have: 3 sisters
P - Phobia: bio/chemical terrorism
Q - Quote: i dont really have one
R - Reason to smile: my family
S - Song you sang last: The Reason (im listening to my itunes right now lol)
T - Time you wake up: around 8am during the summer
U - Unknown fact about you: i cant think of just one!
V - Vegetable you hate: Most of them lol
W - Worst habit: biting my nails, weighing myself every freakin day, swearing more than my husband
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, head, leg
Y - Yummy food: melted cheese on crackers with tuna fish on top
Z - Zodiac sign: Sagitarius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home