The Right Spot

Friday, May 21, 2004

Where the hell have i been!!

Wow I havent posted since late January! What a bad blogger I am!! Im loving this pretty pink template! im sure my 7 yr old daughter will too LOL

Where has RightMama been?

Well, I had gastric bypass surgery the end of Feb. It took me 6 weeks to feel somewhat normal afterwards. once i was feeling better went back to work. So i been recovering and working! And ive lost 50 lbs in 12 weeks ;) I am a type 2 diabetic and no longer need medication to maintain normal blood sugar! YAY for me. Life is good!

Ive been biting my tounge about politics lately. I am so pissed off about the prisoner abuse thing. Okay so they were abused. Well how is that worse than Nick berg's head being cut off?? Its like the media thinks we are savages compared to the militant Iraqis. Well wtfever! Yeh the abuse is wrong and bad and the people involved deserve to be punished. But killing a man the way nick berg was killed.. thats just so fucked up there are no words for it.

well a movie is coming on HBO and the hubby wants me to watch cause its supposed to be really good and have a twisty ending. So, off i go ;) But ill be back!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home